Thursday, May 17, 2012

For Lack Of A Better Title...

Blogs need to be full of personality.  That's what keeps people coming back for more, right?  I am still so new at blogging that it's been interesting trying to find the balance.  How to really pour yourself into your blog, while still staying safe online, and then making it appealing to your readers. I'm lucky 'cause my "readers" are mostly just listeners, lol. =)  But, any suggestions for how to add more of my own personal touch to 101 Good Songs?  In an attempt to be better at this, here are some things you probably didn't know about me.

1. I adore potatoes.  Seriously.  Mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, fried potatoes, french fries, cowboy fries, hash-browns, tater-tots, potato soup, cheesy potatoes, twice-baked potatoes, potato salad... all good things in life come from potatoes.

2. My favorite word is "idiosyncrasy".  Not only does it mean something interesting, it sounds dang awesome when you say it!

3. I can't actually whistle.  At all.  And it makes playing with dogs a lot harder than it should be...

4. My favorite game to play when on a long car trip is "Who Can Get the Most Weird Looks from People in Other Cars?"

5. I once yawned 135 times in an hour.  My brother lost that competition epically.

6. If I was stuck in the middle of nowhere and could only have one book/series, I would take The Lord of the Rings, by J. R. R. Tolkien.  I think they should be required reading for every single person on earth.  Of course then we'd have to translate then in to a bunch of different languages, but... you get the point. =)

7.  My favorite smiley face is " ^-^ ".  It's so cute!

So that's a little bit more about me!  "TTFN, Ta-Ta For Now!"


No comments:

Post a Comment